Verse for the day

Monday, March 16, 2009

Today

Today I am feeling tired and depressed.
I did not enjoy my job.
And I am lonely.

Maybe that is what is eating me most. Human beings were never made to be alone. And I do not do well with alone.

What am I trying to say ? I do not know. I have no idea.

Sometimes life is just ....... hard.

Mine is . Today.

But

tomorrow

will

be

better.

I am just tired , and depressed , and gatvol , and lonely. Maybe I just have PMS. And this blustery wind is not helping.

Don't worry . I will be ok. promise !

3 comments:

Tony C said...

You are never alone my friend...for He is always with you.

Hang in there. Your voice is being heard.

bugs said...

Dink aan jou en bid vir jou

DoringRosie said...

Good luck!
almal het sulke dae.

hoop regtig nie jy het pms nie, sal scary wees. Lol

sterkte