Verse for the day

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

and 19:43 ..

I just thought that after that whole post this morning and my moaning about my job, that it is only fair that I come back and comment some at the end of this day.

I was really really tired . And what a whacker of a day I had. Never a still moment. But ....

I need to be honest. I actually feel better about the job. I feel a bit more in control of what is happening and I nearly enjoyed doing it. It was a real busy day and I had to keep going.

And the fact that my boss went to the trouble, of bringing the lady who I am replacing down from Pretoria to help show me the ropes, helped a lot because I did not need to ask him for help or advice on every little thing.

So ! I am sure that My heavenly Daddy had hand in this day and helped me to face it. And I am thankful.

Now if only He would answer my other questions !!

But I guess , all in good time.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, thanks for 'following' my blog - and double thanks for putting me on your blogroll! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. It's always nice to make new acquaintances.

I've read a bit of your writing here. Looking forward to more. Don't be a stranger. God bless and happy blogging!

Tony C said...

I really like the feel of your blog...very gritty...honest.

Keep writing and people will find you and follow your blog.

God bless and have a great weekend.

Hanno Prinsloo (only me) said...

Thank guys for popping in and commenting.

Tony C - got to be honest. I could not really care whether people read my blog or not.

This blog is for me . To write what I feel and think.

Having said that , if this blog means something to someone - then I will be happy as well.

Hanno Prinsloo (only me) said...

Reading that comment I made again , I realize that it may sound a bit harsh.

Sorry Tony - no offense meant.

I will go and blog about these comments some more.