Verse for the day

Saturday, November 14, 2009

A girl in my room

Last night , as I walked into my room , I found a very sexy girlie in my room. She had very nice long legs (although she could have shaved them a bit) , and a real curvy body. So , I asked her to stick around till morning so she can pose for some pics for me.

So this morning I took her outside and fired of some pics before graciously allowing her to take that sexy body elsewhere.

From what I could learn on the net she is called a Rain spider, or sometimes a Wolf Spider.  Her bite is not deadly , but will make you sit up and take notice with some localized swelling and discomfort for a couple of days. She eats insects and even small geckos once in while.  In South Africa they are commonly known as Rain Spiders due to their tendency to seek shelter inside human dwellings before it rains. So , Maybe we are lucky an she came to announce a rainy spell for our dried out part of the world.

Some pics :





1 comment:

bugs said...

I beg to differ on the 'sexy' part! As you know i prefer spiders plat and soppy. I hope that the rain will come (in every way) tho