Verse for the day

Monday, August 10, 2009

I am back

What an absolutely stunning weekend I have had.

Left for Stormsriver mouth around 9:30 on Saturday and arrived at my campsite by 11:30. Set up my tent and trailer and just relaxed.

Got some very nice pics of the wildlife and the scenery.

Drove back this morning and on impulse turned of the Main highway and took the R102 home. Nice scenery and not a car on the road. I will blog later about the things I have thought about and learned about myself this weekend. But not now. For more of the photos I took while I was away feel free to visit my webpage galleries.



2 comments:

Gus said...

nice!

Love the trailer set up - Heather and I are getting our own trailer at the end of the month.

Looking forward to using it for camping.

Glad you had a good time
God Bless
Gus

Mark Penrith said...

Awesome photos.