Verse for the day

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Just to say.....

I am still around. I have just not had anything profound to say recently. I am surviving in the office. Actually , I am not hating my job anymore. I would not say that I love it, but at least it is bearable. And the boss has been fairly nice to me in that he has booked me on two drives in the past two weeks as well.

Last Saturday's I am not allowed to talk about.

But yesterday's drive I am. I had the privilege to drive the new Golf 6 from Uitenhage to Graaff Reinett and back. Total trip millage 560km. The Golf had all the bells and whistles. With a 1.4 TSi motor that delivered 118Kw !!!! 118Kw from a 1400 ????? Amazing. That, coupled to a 6sp manual gearbox made for some real nice driving and preformance. Great fun !!!

I will be going to visit my friends and loved ones in Bloem for easter. I need to sing in the worship group on Wednesday evening and then I will hit the road early Thursday morning. That should put me in Bloem before midday Thursday. I am so looking forward to that.

So then , I am alive. I am around. And when I do have something profound to share , I promise to do just that.

;o)