Verse for the day

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Happiness

Today I walked around in Greenacres shopping centre. And as I walked I looked at the people passing me in the passages. And I saw old people and young people and married couples and dating couples.

And every time I saw a couple pass me a question burned in my mind. " I wonder if he is happy?". "I wonder if she is happy?" . " I wonder if they are having problems?"

Now the reason behind my questions is not some underlying cynicism, although I can be quite a cynic sometimes, but rather a question in my mind that says :" Can I and is it possible to find happiness , or a am I dreaming about something that is not possible ?"

2 comments:

bugs said...

Mag geluk vir jou n realiteit wees in 2009

Sunflower said...

Ek weet regtig nie, het self nie n antwoord daar op nie. Dalk hang gelukkigheid van onself af en nie die mense om ons om ons gelukkig te maak nie? Sterkte