Verse for the day

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Some more exhibitionism

This morning , with yesterdays post on blogging still in my mind , I sat in front of my Pc and looked at my earlier blogs.

If you are a sucker for punishment , you are welcome to go and look at my previous blogs.

125th @ f8 - starts my blogging experience in 2005. And then appears and disappears until 2007. where I then start a new blog called :

The sometimes cynical opinions of Mev. Dominee. this ran from 2007 until early 2008. somewhere in the middle I changed the name to 'The bloggger formerly known as Mev Dominee'

As always with Blogs it is best to start at the bottom and work up just to make sure that you keep a sense of chronology.

But anyway... I have realized that blogging has become a part of my life. There were times when I blogged more , or less, but always I returned.

And now , I can look back at about 4 years of blogging and see how I have grown. And reflect on the good and the bad times. And through it all I can see God working in my life.

No comments: